North Central EMS Cooperative (NCEMSC) - What is it?
The North Central EMS Cooperative (NCEMSC) is a group of more than 3,000 EMS organizations in 49 states and several provinces that have joined together to take advantage of volume pricing discounts on a wide array of EMS products and services. Members include ambulance services, fire departments, first responders, police/sheriff departments, industry, clinics, hospitals and other related agencies. Please refer to ncemsc.org for more information on the contract and how your agency can join.
Panasonic Toughbook and Panasonic Toughbook Arbitrator 360 NCEMSC Contract #2011-02 (Valid through July 7, 2014)
Portable Computer Systems, Inc. (DBA PCS Mobile) is an authorized dealer for the NCEMSC contract held by SYNNEX Corporation.
• Panasonic Toughbook Mobile Computers & Accessories
• Panasonic Toughbook Arbitrator 360º
NCEMSC Pricing and Contract Terms
North Central EMS Cooperative (NCEMSC) - Why Use It?
PCS Mobile provides the highest level of service possible to our government clients. We bring great people, products, market expertise and years of successful experience to deliver end-to-end government solutions. By utilizing the NCEMSC contract and PCS Mobile’s services and products, our government clients are able to implement and expedite critical solutions much quicker than by using traditional acquisition methods.
How to Order?
1. Review contract pricing and information available on this webpage.
2. If you are a first time user, verify that your organization is authorized to utilize this purchasing contract by e-mailing the Contract Manager.
3. Once verified, you will receive an e-mail confirming your eligibility to utilize the contract pricing.
4. Upon receipt of the e-mail verifying your eligibility---submit a purchase order to the appropriate PCS Mobile sales resource, referencing the member NCEMSC co-op number and NCEMSC contract #2011-02.