What makes a company distinctive often gives it an edge. Here at PCS Mobile, we believe our edge comes from how we choose to conduct business. Our singular focus—to provide the best in rugged, mobile-tech solutions, all within a client’s budget—demands that we:
- Understand the mobile environment with its unique set of challenges inside and out.
- Strive to build solid relationships with the best the industry has to offer. (Diversity improves our knowledge base, allowing us to offer quality solutions, best-in-class products and expert services. And, a direct line to the manufacturer means we can provide better service.)
- Provide clients with nothing less than fast and accurate quoting, a system-oriented sales and delivery approach, and ready access to well-trained staff and comprehensive service and support.
- Are particularly mindful of our clients’ budgets.
- Have multiple contracts at our disposal, can offer help with grant assistance and always seek to make efficient use of existing hardware whenever possible.
By choosing to conduct business the way we do—as we’ve been doing since 1993—we can and have outperformed companies many times our size. Our work ethic, devotion to the mobile-tech industry and dedication to customer satisfaction makes us decidedly different.
Oh… and we shouldn’t forget to mention our national presence. With branch offices in several strategic regions, and our corporate office centrally located in Denver, CO, we can provide our nationally-recognized expertise in voice, video and data-mobility solutions across the entire U.S. How many small companies can say that?