FirstNet is the reliable, highly secure, interoperable, and innovative communications platform for police, fire, EMS and city & county safety departments
- Now that Colorado (along with the rest of the U.S.) has opted into FirstNet, the statewide ramp-up to roll-out must begin.
- The full FirstNet experience will come to life over the next 5 years.
- Public safety departments should begin deploying cellular-connected ruggedized laptops and tablets for real-time access to critical apps and info.
- AT&T’s intended network build-out and strengthening of vulnerable sites is on-going.
- Panasonic and Cradlepoint’s effort to bring an integrated 4G-LTE Network and FirstNet mobile computing and connectivity solution to public safety.
- The path to successful FirstNet realization is becoming increasingly clear. We'd like to help make it even clearer.
PCS Mobile provides products and services supporting FirstNet band 14, mobile data, video and voice applications.
Let us help you get started with FirstNet coverage that will support all your unique voice, messaging, and data plan needs.
Click here for a FirstNet Demonstration
Click here for more information